- Free shipping on most orders $75+. Orders under $75 will have a $7.50 flat shipping fee. Continental United States Only.
- Furniture shipping charges listed on each product page. Some Brands such as Modern History and Somerset Bay Ship for Free.
- Expedited shipping incurs an additional charge, which is calculated during checkout. Certain products, due to size, cannot be shipped expedited.
- Free ground shipping on orders $75+ is available only on orders shipped within the contiguous U.S. Orders shipped to HI, VI, and PR will be charged international economy rates.
- Please note that shipping to P.O. boxes is not available for some items such as furniture, bedding, art prints.
International shipping is available and rates are calculated at checkout. Please note that some items are prohibited from being shipped to certain countries. Please also note we cannot ship large items such as furniture, lighting and oversized rugs. We are not responsible for custom charges and duties and for delivery delays. Please note Lavender Fields reserves the right to refuse to ship your order if billing and shipping information is not the same and if there is a discrepancy with your order.
- Worldwide customers are responsible for paying all import duties and VAT and any fees associated with returning product to the United States.
When to Expect a Shipment
- In-stock items normally ship within 4-5 business days. If you need an item to ship sooner please contact us.
- Depending on where you live in the U.S., shipping time can take anywhere from 2 to 7 business days.
- All made to order items such as furniture, some bedding brands and art have the lead time to manufacture and ship in the item description.
- Express orders placed after 2:00 p.m. EST will ship the following business day.
- If you require overnight delivery on your order please give us a call at 631-474-5461 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange shipping. We will verify if the items are available for overnight shipping.
- Please note that we do not fulfill orders on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
- If a product you have ordered is out of stock or on backorder, we will contact you with a shipment date and you can decide to either keep the order as is, cancel the item or cancel the entire order.
We are delighted to have you as a customer and hope our merchandise meets your complete satisfaction. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, or it is incorrect or missing items, please contact Customer Service at 631-474-5461 or by email email@example.com within 60 days of receipt and we’ll happily arrange an exchange or refund. Refunds will reflect on your original form of payment within ten business days of processing.
As some items ship direct form our vendor we require a return authorization so we can let you know which address to return the item to. To ensure fast service, obtain a return authorization from Customer Service prior to shipping.
Please note we do not provide a free return shipping label unless an item arrives damaged. You are responsible for the return shipping.
Eligible Items for Return
Items must be returned in their original packaging in unused condition within 30 days of purchase. Soiled or used items will be refused and returned to you at your expense. Refunds are issued in the original payment form.
Non-eligible Items for Return
All furniture, fabric, wallpaper, custom or personalized items, as well as sale items which are final sale.
Any gift purchased from November 1st until December 26th may be exchanged up until January 31st. Items must be unused and in original packaging.
Items that Ship by Freight
You must be present to receive inspect and sign for your delivery. Upon receipt of your furniture it is very important that you inspect the outside of the package and boxes very carefully. Please make note of any minor or major damage on the bill before signing and while the driver is present. If damage is present on the outside of the box or package, ask the driver to wait while you inspect your furniture. If you notice any damage please notify the Freight Company and Lavender Fields immediately. Damage resulting from shipping is the responsibility of the freight carrier and the receiver must file a claim.