Jamie Young Éclair Beaded Chandelier - Champagne Bronze Finish
Cascading strands of carved wood beads flow gracefully and abundantly to create the “shade” in this astonishingly lovely chandelier. The antique white beads create a vibrant, effervescent curtain that softly diffuses the light. As the beads are carved from natural wood, the finish and striations on each will vary slightly. The frame and metal accents are iron with a richly contrasting rubbed bronze finish. A unique blend of vintage and modern, this intriguing piece was designed to be easily integrated into a multitude of décor styles. The fixture is suspended from a 5' max. adjustable oil rubbed bronze rod, and professional installation is recommended.
- Material: Antique White Wood Beads and Antique Champagne Metal Finish
- Color/Finish: Champagne
- Professional Installation Recommended
- Mounting Hardware Included
- Dimensions: 20"H x 19.75"Dia.
- Interior Dimensions: Width of Top/Bottom Cap: 10.6"W
- 40W each
- Number of Bulbs: 4 (bulb not included)
- Switch/Wiring: Hardwire; professional installation recommended.
- Socket Type: (4) E12 Candelabra Base Sockets w/ Champagne Sleeves/CFL/LED/Incandescent/Dimmable compatible
- Cord Dimensions: 8' Clear Cord
- Rod Dimensions: 5' max. adjustable antique champagne rod. Includes (3) 12" rods & (4) 6" rods
- Canopy/Backplate: 4.75"dia. in Champagne
Natural wood beads, finish will vary per piece. Metal finish may vary.