Pré de Provence Shea Enriched French Soap Bar - Lavender 250g
Lavender is a delightfully aromatic scent straight from the fields of Provence. Soap contains exfoliating qualities. For centuries, the luxury of French-milled soaps has remained the gold standard of excellence. Each time you begin to lather a French made soap, you enter a time and place where quality and craftsmanship have stood still. Traditional French soap is triple-milled to produce a completely uniform and smooth soap, without impurities, thus lasting longer.
Each bar of Pré de Provence soap is not only carefully made today by dedicated soapmakers in Provence following their proud traditions, but quad-milled to be smoother and have a richer lather to create our luxurious feel. Using all pure, natural ingredients enriched with shea butter, you can feel the difference of these unique quad-milling process. Aromatic fragrances transport you into a moment of calmness, vitality, dreaming, or well-being.
- Quad-milled Shea Butter Enriched Soaps
- No Animal Testing
- No Animal Ingredients
- No Animal By-Products (such as beeswax, lanolin from wool, or animal fats/lipids)
- FREE OF: Parabens, Ethyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, DEA, BPA/Phthalates
- No GMO's
- No Mineral Oil or Petrochemicals
- No Phthalates, Shellac or Plasticizers
- No Micronized Titanium Dioxide
- No Lead