Dash & Albert Wave Natural Sisal Woven Rug
The Dash and Albert Wave Natural Sisal Woven Rug is part of Dash and Albert's Designer Favorites collection of go-to rugs in timeless styles and a variety of durable constructions. This durable woven rug, made from a fiber derived from jute, adds a textured, rustic vibe to floors with its rough hand and subtle wave pattern.
Would you like to view this rug in your home? Contact us to order a rug sample.
- 51% sisal/40% jute/9% polypropylene.
- Regular vacuuming and rotation should keep your rug in shipshape condition. When vacuuming, always use the standard floorhead; never use the rotating brush.
- Dry spots can be removed by scraping carefully from the outer edges toward the middle of the spot. Do not rub wet spots; simply blot with paper towels, and clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent. Professional cleaning is recommended when needed. For indoor and enclosed porch use only. Flammable; should not be used near source of ignition.
- Due to the handmade quality of our rugs, they may vary slightly in size and/or color.
- Made in India.
- Ultra-durable, long-lasting natural sisal blend; rustic charm and beautiful texture.
- A friendly foundation for any room - and they look great layered with other rugs! Perfect for adding a rustic touch to high-traffic indoor areas such as the covered sun porch, family room, or dining room. Not recommended for children's rooms.