Dash & Albert Cobblestone Grey Woven Wool Rug
The Cobblestone Grey Rug is made from handcrafted felted wool. It's soft and luxurious underfoot, rustic and yet sophisticated, like a piece of precious art on your floor. The Cobblestone is predominantly cream, with flecks of grey, charcoal, and black in graduated ombre stripes–no two will have the same pattern. The rug is handwoven for an appealing variety of texture from natural undyed fleece with subtle variations and colors individual to each animal that grew the wool.
- 64% Wool/18% Cotton/11% Jute/7% Polyester
- The unique beauty of this rug comes from the use of natural, undyed yarns. Because of this, you may see some irregularities and a variety of shades within the piece.
- Regular vacuuming and the occasional gentle shake should keep your rug in shipshape condition.
- For wool rugs, we recommend professional cleaning only.
- *Due to the handmade nature, variations in color & slight variations in size are expected.
- Made in India.
Would you like to view this rug in your home? Contact us to order a rug sample.